Friday, February 12, 2010

Burning Up

I've recently received some heat from a few of my friends. It seems my post has gotten under their skin, rattled their cage, and exposed some of them a heathens to their fellow church goers and in-laws. Some of the things I put in my story line have been changed/removed due to some accidental disrespect issues and privacy issues. I would like to apologise to my closest friends for that part of the post.
Damn- this is WAY too serious.
I think it's time to offend some people. In the comments section below, enter the most offensive joke you've ever heard. Ever. I don't care if it's vulgar, obscene, dirty, disgusting or any combination of said adjective.

2 comments:

  1. A Hatian walks into a bar... it collapses

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you call a bunch of mexicans rolling down a hill?
    mudslide

    ReplyDelete

The only rule is this: do not send me some ignorant shit about black people, white people, Jews, or Christians. Hajis, towel-heads, beaners and wet-backs are fair game.

So are Retardians. They're from Retardia.